***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tribander Dipole ver. ii - Homebrew

This is my 2nd edition Tribander Trap Dipole, best swr output at 40m & 20m & satisfaction for 10m..this is for my collection antenna..anyway, thanks again to DAL who person involved to make this antenna..for now still awaiting for good propagation for dxing..for this coil traps, i'm use capasitor 30pF..swr meter reading at 40m, 20m & 10m are 1:1.8..still acceptable if use w/out tuner..
Complete set of Tribander Dipole

Ugly Balun & Coil Traps

Ugly Balun in position
Fullview of Tribander Dipole
The result is while QSO with V88 station with power 10w, he copy 47..then QRP to 5w, he copy 42..still ok & not so bad..
see u down the log, best 73 from 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment