***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Friday, December 25, 2009

Antenna Book


First of all, i would like to say thanks to Fadzil (9w2xz), who person have gave me this book..a lot help me in-doing homebrew antenna including calculation, coil trap etc..after he gave me this book, i learn many things about antenna, radio, cable, calculation etc..nevertheless, if not possible to buy this book right now because i didn't find any sources..on top of that, he give me as gift because he told me he don't want to play radio anymore, he said want retired already..don't know how far the truth..he..he..anyhow, thank for this present..
73 my friend, de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment