***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Grounding

salam & see again my Dear..

i would like to express my thanks to Tango (9m2np), who give me a lot of idea/knowledges from his experiences for this earthing, from how to find the Silence earth until found it..so now, i would like to share with u about his idea..this happened from our freind from Singapore (9v1jy) live at 15th floor of Apartment, then he have no idea to find grounding..then Tango give him idea to put grounding onto wall..at the 1st time i heard, quiet surprise me but after he calobrate further, then i know that wall also made from Sand, Ground, Clay etc..all this thing2 have at Earth..but must be remember that, only wall use Red Solid Brick can get the proper grounding..cause today a lot developer make house from White Brick & Hollow brick..so, better check ur house, which one use..hehehe..for my 1st grounding, i punch direct to earth using Copper Rod, then after Tango give me idea about this..so i change it..according Tango, my 1st grounding is too far from my rig..which mean it not well-working at all..grounding must be close as u can with the set/radio..gud luck my Dear..

Wall plug (if can get Copper one is better)


my 1st grounding (punch direct to earth) - about 30' to my rig

after change location (punch onto wall) - only 2' from my rig

Best 73, de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment