***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Friday, December 18, 2009

Luck

may be yesterday (18/12/09) & today (19/12/09) are my lucky day, what happenned are i got a lot contacts station from VE, LU, KH6, CP etc..the time is arround 9am MST..my yagi beam point to west..all stations copy me 57/58..my RF power is 95w..huhu..all station asking me "why not push to barefoot 100w" i said "don't want because i luv my rig" huhuhu..everybody asking about my working condition, i said "my antenna height about 20' from Grd. level & my rig is TS-570D"..every station wonder how come from that height i can reach there..for me, may be propagation & modulation at that time well-open..so, just think to accept it..ha..ha..really want to try again by tomorrow morning & try to get more & more station from west..gud luck my dear..

73 from 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment