***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Digitalise The ARRL Antenna Book


Salam & see again..

A lot friend come & ask me how to get this book..& i have no idea how to get it..so now, i plan to digitalise this book to make softcopy (PDF format) indirectly easy to give to all Hams who want it..now still under constructions, may be by next week all will be done, i hope so..for who want this book, please leave your email address at Shout Box at sidebar..After all done, i will email to you shortly..
73, de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment