***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Friday, December 25, 2009

PSK31

After all thanks to my DAL to introduced me about this thing..i bought CAT cable from ebay..then i got it around 3weeks..with CAT cable, audio to audio cable & audio cable to RJ-45 (homebrew-credit to DAL), i can control my FT-857D using PC..including change freq, tx & rx..with Hams Radio Deluxe (HRD) - Digital Master (DM780), i use it for play PSK31, u can find a lot contacts i got from this PSK31 at my QSO map down there..my RF Power about 5w-40w..using my Tribander Trap Dipole..due only at 20m band are active for PSK31 so far..i would like to try to play at another band after this..let's rumble PSK31..

CAT Cable, Audio to Audio Cable, Audio to RJ-45

See u down the log, 73 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment