***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Saturday, November 21, 2009

40m Band - 7.043 mhz

Once again my calling have been answered with mobile station from Jengka, Pahang..the person is 9M2ZC (zek) have mobile while QSO..very good copy, 48..he copy me, 59..have a little bit QSB during QSO..he tx with 100w, same like me also 100w..i manage to QRP my power but not to do it..b'coz he was mobiling, so i maintain with 100w..many thanks for answer my fren..

Tks fer QSO, hpe cuagn 73, de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment