***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Monday, March 8, 2010

Result contacts on Helix antenna

i would like to share with u a little bit contacts i have made from this homebrew antenna helix type 20m monoband..frankly to say, it's was fantastic copy at rx side..i'm always tx with power 50w all the way..this contacts done during mobile with speedy approx. 60km/h..last night myself & DAL easily can copy CQ station from Brazil..RST about 53-55 up & down..but it's ok..
herewith attached apart of contacts :

JA3EGY 58 Japan
YB1FWO 58 Indonesia
9M2NZI 59 Kulai, Johore
CT1EHI 55 Portugal
YB1GJS 59+10db Indonesia
F4FJH 56 France

tnx fer QSO, hpe can see u again from my mobile station..

73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment