***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Helix 40m band - On Air

Yesterday morning (01:40 utc) during 40m Sunday Malaysia Net..freq 7.130mhz..i was check in to join the net..9M2GET (Hairie) as a Net Controller make a call..with a gud position, at the 1st, i was TX with 5w..then up to 25w but QSB..then 50w..he cpy me 59..not so bad..with this lousy helix antenna can make me proud on TX & RX as well..This is my 2nd contacts i was made with this antenna..1st contact is from Indonesia..with 50w on this helix..that station copy me 10db over 9..it's really make me satisfy on that..anyway..still looking for new contacts on this antenna..so, please pick up my call when i calling CQ 40 during mobile..

exact length helix (40m band) using 1.5mm electrical wire

p/s : tnx to DAL for took this video..

73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment