***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Monday, March 7, 2011

ESSB - 20m Band

Very high noise level at PB5X QTH

Very high noise level at PB5X QTH

After 'Dry-run' my new 'toy' about a week, what i found even this transceiver have the production since Jan. 2001 but it's still reliable to use until now..Bought at Blazer, Singapore which is can say reasonable price for this type of transceiver..really make satisfied me so far..Above are audio records by Roberto (PB5X), really appreciated with your afford to record my audio & send it to me via email..By this time he told me QRM/N at his QTH very high but he said 'I try'..You can heard the noise level are very high but how the ESSB penetrate the Noise..hi hi..Thanks a lot my friends..

Below shown my usual Working Condition during i worked DX on 20m band..

Transceiver : TS-2000X
Power : 70w
Antenna : Dalbeam 6 ele. Duo monobander
Beaming : 0 deg. (North)

AT2035 & SM58

VOODOO Audio

TS-2000X

After DSP Mod (Using "N3GX Gold" Profile)

73/88 de 9M2ODY


No comments:

Post a Comment