***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Trimming & adjustment



After do some trimming on wire dipole & adjustment on coax trap, i got very nice VSWR with 1:1 value from 7.000mhz - 7.185mhz..above video show some result on the my Dual Band Trap Dipole 40/17..in this cases, no need tuner at all..i'm very happy with the result..hope it's can give best result as well on RST report soon..i have done this dipole before with only about 2 hours time..lucky all materials i have..just do some measurement follow as per formula calculation as per mention at my post before..with insufficient space this is one of way can be use..anyway, will try it soon to know how far the performance for this dipole..

73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment