***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Low band pass filter

This is old junk Low pass filter from Yaesumusem (FF-50 DX)..try to place this 'toy' after my transceiver to reduce the interference to any electronic equipments..plus make my neighbor happy..hi hi..living at terrace house really wanted this equipment to settle all the RF..so now & so on, hope my neighbor will live in harmony without affect from any interference from my shack..

73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment