***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cylindrical magnet



Easily you can find this magnet at any usb cables, what purpose of this magnet? some people say this is choke..mainly function to limit the RF interference from and to the device..so, at here i try at mic cable to find some different if any on my audio transmision..too nearest with transceiver, that mean a lot interferences will come or absorb into the cable..will look into it if got some differents otherwise let it be abandon there..hi hi

73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment