***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday..



9w2gem & family

9w2dal, 9w2hoc, 9w2jlg & 9m2zak

Happy birthday to my elder son (4yrs.)..celebrated on 3 Oct. 2010 (Sunday)..normally we only celebrate it at mc'D or KFC but for this time he ask us to make at home..his reason he want to invite all friends which is same age like him..we just follow his wishes..hi hi..anyway, tnx a lot to all members for coming & supports & for those can't make it, don't worry next time for sure i will invite again..hehehe..

*** Happy Birthday to you, Dinie Syimir Aqil ***




73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment