***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Monday, October 11, 2010

Audio setup

This section shown my current setup for my audio..not so good like others but this the only setup i can effort to do..hi hi..by using vocal mic from Shure with nose buzz to maintain gap between mouth & mic..scissor boom mic modified from desk lamp..the others things are mixmax audio processor + audio balancer from Rolls..the last things is homebrew PTT with 580ohm in the box..then connect to transceiver..that was the story for now..

some audio recording by 9m2zak, for my audio result : click here

p/s: heard one of our friend will go with this setup..anyway good luck to you there..

73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment