***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tower set up..



Yesterday with a very nice weather, myself & a few members succeed put up my new set up for my antenna's tower..this tower took almost 2 weeks time to be done..this 3 legged tower itself height only 25', about 45' from ground level (GL) & only 220' from sea level (SL)..right now only Slim Jim (2m) & Tribanders Trap Dipole (40m, 20m & 10m) have at the tower..the rest antennas like G5RV, 4ele. beam 10m & 2ele. beam 20m will be put up by this weekend..just awaiting my 'superhero' to do that..hi hi..hope wid this small effort, i can get more & more contacts in future for my new dxcc..i will update the photos soon after all the set up completed..

73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment