***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tnx Xyl - Swl Farah



Last week, during my holiday with my family i was going to Kuala Lumpur (KL) for finish my annual leave..we stay at one hotel, can say very gud accommodations there..after two (2) days at there, my xyl said want to go to Ikea, Damansara..so, i just agreed..hi hi..i have nothings to buy at there, just entertain my xyl shopping..in quiet, my xyl bought for me desk lamp for my shack..i have nothings to say, just accept it..huhuhu..after one (1) week at KL, we go back to my home & about 4 hours travelling we reach home..the first thing i look is my antenna then my shack..really miss wooo..hahaha..after thinking how to put a present from my xyl, suddenly i was thinking others idea to change this desk lamp..i'm say sorry to my xyl that desk lamp was changing face..hi hi..she said ok, creative..hahaha..i feel vy comfortable right now because on my desk not messy anymore..tnx dear...
my 2nd batch QSL card
hope to see u agn at down the log someday..gud luck & gud dx..take care & vy 73..de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment