***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fishing pole Vertical Antenna - Homebrew

Some idea 4:1 balun

Another idea for 4:1 balun also can be use at this antenna

View of position my vertical antenna

First & for most i would like say thanks to DAL because introduced me about this antenna..with this Fishing pole (7m length), my antenna can be straight vertical..i spent the whole day to finish & tuned this antenna well..i found at internet how to built 4:1 balun then i try built it but unlucky it's cannot use for this antenna..then i rebuilt & rebuilt again until i find the actual diagram/turns of balun for this antenna..too tired i feel but finally it's work well with vswr less 1.5:1 at 40m-10m band..no need tuner..hi hi..this is another antenna collections on top of my roof..
p/s : have tested with Japan stn this evening on 10m band..running 100w on this antenna..he copy me 10db over 9..
see u down the log soon..
73/88 de 9M2ODY

8 comments:

  1. 9m2ody de yc0nho.

    Pse send me your schematic diagram for fishing pole antenna. I need it to build one for my qth.
    please send it to yc0nho@yahoo.com.sg

    73

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,

    Can you pls send me the info on your vertical antenna,i would like to build one for my qth.

    MARK , ZS6 JMF
    zs6jmf@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,

    Can you pls send me the info on your vertical antenna,i would like to build one for my qth.

    plese send it to hb9fem@gmail.com vy chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pse send me your schematic diagram for fishing pole antenna. I need it to build one for my qth.
    please send it to valadas.luis@gmail.com
    congratolion for a nice work
    Many thanks
    Luis Valadas
    CT1DTE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ody,

    Can you please send me the info about your vertical antenna? I would like to build one for my HOA QTH.

    sp5lgs@aol.com

    Best 73
    Jarek - sp5lgs/mm0lgs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ody,
    Can you please send me the info , so I can build the vertical for using on my holiday adres.
    Best 73
    Jaap PA2JZ
    jjmzwart@quicknet.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello mate,
    Please can you send me all the infos do I need to make one antenna same like yours?
    email: marian_s_petre@yahoo.com
    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete