***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Friday, April 9, 2010

Appreciations..






These are some granted for my activity on BPSK-31..still hunting more awards on this mode..hope can get the higher awards one day..all details about this application can find at 9M2IBR blogs..

anyway, nice to worked with you..hope to see u again down the log..

p/s : to 9m2zak, please go ahead to any awards on BPSK-31..i know u really hardcore on this mode..at least we feel our hardship appreciated..


73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment