***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flashback


Recently, I tried to find others video at youtube.com but i found this one..so, i put it up because it's really give me 1001 memories with ZAK & DAL happen last 2 years ago which is i start with HF..this video was taken by ZAK after completed put up 3ele 10m monoband yagi at my QTH..yeah!! during 9W2..time running very fast & i really miss that's time..i have friends to change my mind instead stay at 2m to HF..DAL help me a lots on antenna matters inclusive installations..now he with 'DalBeam'..so proud with him..at least at 9M2 land we have antenna makers, says more than 20 antennas was sold in variety..what ever it is, the way we start the point to go far, don't forget to look back even on one occasion..sometimes unexpected our tears falling down because of the memories..

73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment