***de 9 Mexico 2 Ocean David Yesterday***
"Work active at 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m & also 2m band..all band worked at FM, SSB & PSK31 also CW modes..hpe can see u down the log & highly appreciated to work with me at the band"
"I'm worked seriously at 10m, 20m & 40m on my HF mobile station right now, please do not hesitate to answer if u hear my call, i'm always calling CQ DX during mobile"

Monday, April 4, 2011

Audio

Some sorts of audio recording done by other stations on my audio report..Still awaiting far station to record my audio, for my collections purposes only..

Recorded by 9m2bal @ 40m


Recorded by DL6KA @ 20m


Recorded by EA1GCD @ 15m


Please do not hesitate to record my audio, when i on air & email it to me as well..Your cooperation advanced a thousand thanks..

73/88 de 9M2ODY

No comments:

Post a Comment